Amazing Grace, Chords & Lyrics, Video 奇异恩典V2 吉他谱 - sung by Charlotte Church


Voice of an Angel. The harmony is amazing too!

此曲只应天上有,曾几何时到人间?

Who compose this song? Click here to find out more. Listen to the music - Organ Music.
作曲人是谁?点击这里。听音乐-管风琴音乐.
3/4
   D      D7         G         D
A-mazing grace how sweet the sound
      Bm      E7         A   A7
that saved a wretch like me

   D        D7       G       D
I once was lost but now am found,
      Bm       A7    D    D  
was blind but now I see
 
T'was grace that taught my heart to fear,
and grace my fears relieved
 
How precious did that grace appear,
the hour I first believed
 
Thro' many dangers, toils, and snares,
I have already come
 
'Tis grace hath brought me safe thus far,
and grace will lead me home
 
When we've been there ten thousand years,
bright shining as the sun
 
We've no less days to sing God's praise
Than when we first begun.
 
      奇异恩典,何等甘甜,我罪已得赦免;
       前我失丧,今被寻回,瞎眼今得看见。

       如此恩典,使我敬畏,使我心得安慰;
       初信之时,即蒙恩惠,真是何等宝贵。

       许多危险,试炼网罗,我已安然经过;
       靠主恩典,安全不怕,更引导我归家。

       将来禧年,圣徒欢聚,恩光爱谊千年;
       喜乐颂赞,在父座前,深望那日快现。
打印歌谱 奇异恩典


Prelude: The Best of Charlotte Church

抒情音乐:奇异恩典 萨克斯管
Romantic Music Video: Amazing Grace
- Instrumental, Saxophone

Saxophone and an Angel in a dark blue night

Post a Comment

0 Comments