|Bluetooth is a wireless technology that allows a mobile phone get connected to a computer without using cable. If both your mobile phone and computer support Bluetooth, you can make use of the Bluetooth.|
To prepare a Bluetooth device (e.g. mobile phone) to use with your Windows XP computer, you must:
- Set up your device so that Windows XP can find it. Setting up a device includes:
- Turning it on
- Making it discoverable (or visible)
- Giving it a name (optional)
- How to turn on the mobile phone "Sony Ericsson K530i".
Note: If you use a different mobile phone, check the user manuel.
- Essential steps:
- Go to "Setting". Refer to the snapshot on the right.
- Select the "Connectivity" tab by pressing the right arrow key.
- Turn on Bluetooth.
- Configure the device in Windows XP.
- Go to Control Panel > "Bluetooth Devices".
- On the "Devices" tab, click "Add" button.
- Follow the steps in the "Add Bluetooth Device Wizard".